Consultations, Sales, Leases, Variances, Transactions & Disputes, and more
I have numerous examples of successful experience in commercial and residential real estate law, including (but not limited to):
- Representing lenders to recover real property through the foreclosure process.
- Representing landlords in eviction for residential and commercial real estate.
- Obtaining financing for clients to purchase homes, commercial properties and income-producing properties as a broker for real estate and financing any purchase.
- Defending landlords or tenants on any issues concerning the landlord/tenant claims.
- Preparing and presenting requests for zoning variances on new construction or non-conforming land uses.
- Listing residential and commercial properties for sale as a broker.
- Boundary disputes between home owners and commercial land owners.
- Disputes over damage to trees along property line which require testimony of multiple certified arborists and tenured professors/certified arborists which ended in a successful jury trial.