BUSINESS LAW, BUSINESS TRANSACTION CLOSINGS, CORPORATION FILINGS
No matter the complexity or scope, I will get the job done. Call me for consultation and representation concerning all business and corporate matters. Legal services of course include preparation, document review and transaction closings, and more. I am also experienced in matters concerning personal and business bankruptcy on situations requiring protection under Chapter 7, 11 and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. I have successfully helped in many such needs, and much more:
- Advising clients on what type of business entity to establish that best serves their purpose (C-Corporation, S-corp., Limited Liability Company, Partnership, Joint Venture.)
- Drafting Contracts, conducting due diligence to prepare for closing to purchase an existing business.
- Preparing all necessary documents to purchase a business and from the initial purchase contract to the closing of the sale.
- Drafting shareholders Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements, Operating Agreements for LLC’s, Partnership Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Employment Agreements and any other agreement for transactions that the business entity requires to conduct its daily operations.
- Representing the Individuals and business that must sue to enforce such agreements.
- Listing your business for sale.
- Obtaining financing to purchase a business as an intermediary.
- Obtaining venture capital for investment or loan financing to expand your business.
- Represent clients who have been sued on any business matter.
- Winding-down your business to close the business operations, or after sale of the business assets or to prepare to file bankruptcy.
- Counseling clients on protecting personal assets from creditors of the business.
In addition, my experience allows me to assist in:
COLLECTION/RECOVERY – CREDITOR’S RIGHTS:
- Filing all paperwork to recover collateral pledged for loans through replevin; or repossession (cars, appliances etc.)
- Filing lawsuits to enforce contracts to collect money lent to purchase all types of property (car repossessions, mortgage foreclosures)
- Representing creditor’s rights in Bankruptcy to collect payments due and obtaining adequate protection orders to secure past due payments.
- Representing Creditors rights in obtaining a garnishment to enforce judgements after successfully trial of cases in breach of contract.
Whatever your needs are, I am honored to help you. I look forward to your call at 727-943-9466.